Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chapter 10

Screenshot-208

(Author’s note: I had to get a family shot, I think its adorable, and I also moved them to Sugar Valley… So that’s what’s new.)
Screenshot-210
“Where’d I go Sugar? Where’d Clover go?”
Screenshot-211
“Where Cwover gwo Momma?”
“I don’t know sweetie!”
Screenshot-212
“PEEK-A-BOO!”
Screenshot-214
“I fwound him Momma!”
“Great job sweetie!”
“Mwy turn!”
Screenshot-213
“Where’d Sugar go?” Clover asked playfully.
Sugar giggled, “I dwon’t know!”
Screenshot-215
“Bwodda! I know where she went!” Gavin whispered, climbing on Clover to his ear, “She’s wight dere!”
Screenshot-154
I loved my children, I really did, but sometimes it was hard to take care of them. They didn’t ask much of me, but when they did, they wouldn’t stop crying until they got what they wanted, especially Sugar Blossom.
But who could say no to them? They’re the best children a mom could ask for.
Screenshot-155
Clover was also a huge help.He knew his father for a brief period, but he still remembered him. He knew that I was heartbroken.
Screenshot-157
But instead of being a kid that blamed his parent for the other parent leaving, or himself, he took it in and it made him stronger, unlike me, where it made me weaker.
Screenshot-158
Screenshot-159
My children were my world, I was always honest with them, but when it came to me breaking every once and a while, I never let them see me cry.
Screenshot-160
“Momma ok?”
Screenshot-181
“Of course, Princess, why wouldn’t Mommy be ok?”
“Sugar isn’t ok. Gwavin and Cwover told Sugar she couldn’t pway wit dem anymore Momma!”
“Why don’t we go to the park and play over there?”
“Momma is gwenius.” Sugar told me.
I giggled.
---------------------------------
Screenshot-183\
“Do you know what you have to do honey?” I asked, setting Sugar down on the pirate ship after many complaints of putting her on the pony.
“Momma! I’m a bwig gwirl! I cwan do it!”
Screenshot-184
“This is fun Momma!”
I laughed and glanced around the park, until my eyes rested on someone… My heart stopped beating. My BERRY he was cute!
“Sugar, let’s go say hi to someone!”
Screenshot-185
“We dwidn’t come to the pwark to twalk to people!” Sugar told me, crossing her arms and pouting. She twisted her body so she faced away from me.
Screenshot-186
“Come on Sugar, Mommy needs to meet new people, she just moved here!”
Screenshot-187
“No.”
Screenshot-188
“Come on Sugar, don’t you want Mommy to meet the hot guy?”
Sugar didn’t answer me, so of course, I had to bribe her.
“I’ll buy you a lollipop on the the way home.”
Screenshot-189
“It bwetter be a bwig one Momma!”
Screenshot-190
“Hi, I’m Freesia, I just moved here!” I said, maybe a little too enthusiastically.
“Hello Freesia, its nice to meet you, I’m Pickle.”

6 comments:

  1. OOOOHH Someone is moving on ;) <3 YAY THERE BACK <3

    I love the kids, they are all so adorable..Especially Clover <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! Hopefully Pickle is not an asshat! LOVED IT! More please???? ♥ Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohlalalaaa. Hehehe...Pickle <3 I loves him already, unless of course he turns out to be another greanie meanie.

    -<3 AILALALAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New reader here! I really like your legacy and I like Pickle! Hopefully he's not a meanie like someone else! All the kiddles are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You updated! :D
    Now I'm an awesomely happy Jackie. ^.^

    ReplyDelete