Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chapter 9


Screenshot-178
“B-but I thought he loved me!” I protested, for the fifth time.
“Honey, your too good for him. He needs a girl… More in his league, you know?”
Screenshot-179
I pulled away from Ocean, wiping my tears. “So who’s the father again?” I asked, patting my hand on her swelling stomach.
“I- I really don’t feel comfortable talking about him right now, we’re trying to keep our relationship on the down low…” she trailed off, looking increasingly uncomfortable.
Screenshot-180
“Oh I understand…” something didn’t feel right… Like something was going to happen in any second…
Screenshot-181
When I look back at this, I guess I was right.
Screenshot-182
“Um, Freesia? WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?”
I just laughed at her and pushed her words off.
Screenshot-183
“Yeah, Ocean, this is what happens when you give birth. Unless you want to be scarred for life, I suggest you leave the room in about 2 minutes.” I chuckled a little, Ocean was freaking out asking if she should call an ambulance, whilst I was shaking her off and telling her to leave the room. There’s a fun story for the kids.
Screenshot-184
And soon my daughter was born.
Screenshot-185
“Hey there little one, what should I call you?” She had my eyes, my beautiful white eyes, she also had my hair, I could see little wisps of it on her precious little head. “How about Sugar Blossom huh?” she cooed, and reached her little arms out to me. “Sugar Blossom it is,” I whispered.
Screenshot-186
But another little surprise came! I also have birth to a bouncing baby boy, whom got a regular name compared to his siblings. “Hey there Gavin, how are you?”
Screenshot-187
Months went by, my babies were angels.
Screenshot-188
My babies could be devils.
Screenshot-190
But soon, it was time for all of my children to grow up.
“I didn’t think you’d come.”
“Why not? They’re my children after all.”
“They aren’t yours, Forrest, they’re mine, you’re just the father.”
Screenshot-189
The children were excited, ecstatic, the party was a semi-success, seeing that only Ocean and Forrest came because my other friend was sick.
Screenshot-192
“Are you ready to become a big five year old?”
“Yes Momma yes!” Clover Leaf was so adorable. He had been looking forward to his fifth birthday, but didn’t want anything except his Dad and cake to be there. How was I to say no to him?
Screenshot-193
“I’m ready Momma! Let me blow out the pretty flames!”
Screenshot-194
But Clover blew a little too hard on the pretty flames…
Screenshot-195
I screamed, and moved away from the fire with lightning speed, keeping Clover away from it.
Screenshot-196
Luckily Forrest still knew where the fire extinguisher was, so we put the fire out in no time at all.
Screenshot-197
(Author’s note: How do you think I was coping with all this? Nearly tearing my hair out, first twins, then fire, then Ocean giving birth –.-)
Screenshot-199
We soon grabbed one of the twins’ cakes, and let Clover blow that out instead.
Screenshot-200
“I’m a big boy now Mom!” Clover told me while giving me a giant hug.
“Yes you are baby, and you’re so handsome too!”
Screenshot-201
“You and your brother ready to grow up?”
Sugar giggled. “I take that as a yes!”
Screenshot-202
Screenshot-203
Screenshot-204
Screenshot-205
Screenshot-207
Screenshot-209
Oh yes, I’m in trouble now.

3 comments:

  1. XD I loved it!!!! Twins, fire, and Ocean giving birth :P
    I hate Ocean and Forest >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cute kiddos! <3 I adore this final picture where the twins look at each other. ^-^
    And Ocean deserves those labour pains. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWINS ARE ADORABLE, OCEAN IS NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete