Friday, June 24, 2011

A Sprinkle of the Rainbow: A Rainbowcy: Chapter One

A Sprinkle of the Rainbow: A Rainbowcy
Chapter One
My mother used to tell me that having a White was the best thing that ever happened to her, but I now understand that it was the worst. Dad left because of me. Mom lost her job because of me. I've been oushed around and shunned away, because of me.
I don't think she realized that White's aren't treated the same as the people with colors. Its not a surprise, after my father left, she was never right in the head.
White's happen every few generations in a random family. Since White's are so rare, so different, you'd think that we're treated just a little better then everybody else, right?
Wrong, we're freaks. We were freaks when the Great Berry made us.
My mother always used to say that I shouldn't let anything get in the way of my dreams, my feelings. I used to beleive her, when I was reallyl little. Now I actually beleive what everybody beleives about White's: White's are outcasts; White's can never be loved.
Looking around at my house now, I actually do wonder if my mother really wanted ot make me miserable.
When she died, she had contractors remodel the whole house white, so people everywhere could see that a White lived here. Now I have people knocking down the door to ask if I'm okay, if I need anybody to help me redo my house.
When I answer the door, they take one look at me, and run off. I'm surprised they don't scream.
For a long time I've thought about what I was going to do with my life, my dull, white life. The desicion weighed in my head like a ton of bricks, and I ended up getting headaches a lot.
Finally, I decided.
I'm going to show the world, that White's can do anything that other people can do. We aren't just outcasts. We are just a little different, the world needs to see that.
We are equals. We are people too.

8 comments:

  1. Wow love this.

    Nice to see another Rainbowcy, I started mine not loing ago, and been trying to find others but they seem to be far and few between.

    Will definately be checking back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I've bene following a few, and they're REALLY good. That's part of my inspiration :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! It's really really awesome!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing, being an outcast just because of her colour...or lack thereof! I hope things get better for her soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, loving it! ^.^
    So...you'll have the next chapter up soon, right? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I think I already knew that Aila ;) XD

    @Ray Me too ;)

    Yep, today Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome..can't wait for another post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Another will be out later today, within the next hour I think :)

    ReplyDelete