Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Sprinkle of the Rainbow: A Rainbowcy ~Chapter Two: Part Two~

A Sprinkle of the Rainbow
A Rainbowcy
Chapter Two Part Two
"Um, Freesia?" A hand waved in front of my face, "Earth to Freesia, are you there?" Forrest's voice snapped me out of my shocked trance.
"Oh, Forrest! Thank you!" I pulled my new friend into a big hug and ran out the door to go home. He opened my eyes to beyond the town I lived in. I now knew that I was going to do to get White's treated fairly!  I was going to make sure i had a family, and at least one child to pass the legacy onto.
Before I went to bed that night I found myself some vanilla (isn't that a shocker) ice cream and watched T.V. while eating it. Its really relaxing, let me tell you that.
*Author's note: Yes, it is really relaxing XD*
In the morning, while I was making waffles for breakfast, there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was just another prankstes U let it be. But when the door opened and I heard footsteps walk into my room, I dropped what I was doing and ran into my bedroom.
Forrest was sitting in my room, playing my video games. And- my T.V. wasn't black and white anymore! The screen showed color!
"Forrest? What are you doing in my house?" I shrieked.
He looked up at me calmly. "Is that any way to treat someone who just fixed your T.V.? The cables were in the wrong places. Your welcome."
"I- N-no what are you doing in my house?" I repeated.
"You didn't answer the door." he replied simply.
"I- Thank you, Forrest."
"Would you liek to join me?" He gestured to the spare controller that was thrown onto my bed.
"Sure."
The rest of the day consisted of us hanging out, talking and playing video games. We were fast friends. It was amazing. He was so nice to me. He understood my problem with my lack of color, and stayed away from that topic.
Over dinner I asked Forrest if he'd like ot stay the night, so we could keep our fun day going.
I braced myself for him flat out refusing but he said he'd love to!
This surprising day couldn't get any better.
Later in the night Forrest grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.
"Um, what are we doing?" I asked.
"Aw come one! Its a surprise!"
He pulled me outside and we sat down on the grass. "Let's see if we can spot any shooting stars!" he said excitedly.
After maybe 5 minutes, Forrest gently took my hand and placed it on top of his own.
I could feel him staring at me, as if asking me if I approved. I couldn't look up at him, he'd see that I was blushing.
I finally managed to look up at him, to see his smile. I melted instantly.
We scooted closer to eachother, and Forrest pointed out a shooting star, "Make a wish," he whispered to me.
I closed my eyes, and made a silent wish. When my eyes opened, I found Forrest staring at me again.
"What did you wish for?" he asked softly.
"I can't tell you silly!" I laughed.
He hung his head in mock sadness."Aw all right," I giggled.
"I wished for," I whispered, scooting closer to him, "That I could live in this moment forever."

3 comments:

  1. <3


    I love them. like seriously they just made the top 5 sim couples of all time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He brings the color into her life <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW COULD THE BE ANY CUTER! (or more romantic! XD) Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete