Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Sprinkle of the Rainbow: A Rainbowcy Chapter Three

Screenshot-74

I honestly don’t know what came over me, all I knew was that I was spiraling into a mess. If I looked back on these memories, I would think that I was drunk, but I knew better. I knew a LOT better than that. I hadn’t had ANYTHING to drink, White’s don’t drink. White’s weren’t allowed to drink. Apparently drinks had too much color.
Screenshot-75
Things got heavier, and now I would think I was drunk.
Screenshot-77
Screenshot-82
We just met. We knew we loved each other. Forrest now lives with me. He’s my boyfriend, my one and only, I knew it.
We redecorated the house to be more ‘us’ friendly. I had most of the things in the house made green, because that is a lot more exciting than seeing white all the time.
Screenshot-83
I was also able to buy an easel (a green one, what a deal!) and I now decorate my home with colorful paintings. Sure they’re not very good to start out with, but I’m sure they’ll someday be amazing.
Screenshot-85
I’ve been sick though, happy yet sick. Every day I go to the bathroom at least three times to puke my breakfast, lunch, or dinner out. It was disgusting, yet I had a feeling I might know what it was about. A quick trip to the doctors would help me, but I couldn’t have Forrest home, not until I made sure.
Screenshot-86
When Forrest came home from work, I gave him a hug and told him what happened.
“Its ok babe, I heard there was a stomach bug going around. You’ll be ok.”
Screenshot-15
Weeks past with that same ‘stomach bug’, so I went to see the doctors about it.
Screenshot-16
The doctors were pleasantly surprised to see a White in the office. They were so surprised, they gave me a free ultrasound. When I got the news, I was ecstatic. Forrest would be so happy!! But he was at work, so I’d have to wait until he got home.
With the money coming in from Forrest’s new job, I had another room built. Now I knew the exact way to tell him. It had to be perfect.
Screenshot-17
I heard the door open, and Forrest call into the house, “I’m home!”
I quickly made my way to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
“I want to show you something!”
Screenshot-18
I pulled him into our room.
“Uh, Freesia? Why is there another door..?”
“It’s a surprise silly!” I giggled, then opened the door to the new room.
Screenshot-20
“TA-DAA!” I yelled excitedly, and watched as his face turned from confusion, to understanding, to utter delight.
Screenshot-22
“Oh my gosh, Freesia its beautiful! how far along are you?”
“I think the doctor said 2-3 months?” I replied.
Screenshot-24
Forrest pulled away and put his hand on my stomach, “Hey there little guy, I’m your Daddy.”

5 comments: