Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chapter 6


Screenshot-110
Ever since Clover Leaf has grown up, I have had to share him. Of course I didn’t mind… Somewhat. But Forrest deserved time with his son too.
Which led me to taking pictures.
Taking pictures completed my memories, I loved sneaking up on the boys and taking endless photos of them while they played, until one of them noticed me.
Screenshot-111
Clover Leaf still spent time with his Mom, but we had to give him his independence too.
Which led to more pictures.
Screenshot-112
Screenshot-113
But every once and a while Forrest got my camera, and snuck a picture on me.
I wasn’t thrilled.
Screenshot-114
I didn’t like being on the other end of the camera, it just didn’t feel right, so I continued snapping photos- and hiding the camera.
Screenshot-115
Screenshot-122
Screenshot-123
“Good-night sweetie.”
“Nuh- nuh nit mommy.”
Those were his first words, and it involved ‘Mommy’ in it too. I couldn’t have been more proud.
Screenshot-124
And I guess I was going to be a ‘Mommy’ again soon. The symptoms were showing, I just needed to confirm it.
Screenshot-128
“MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!”
“Good job Clover!" What’s your name?”
“CWOVWER CWOVWER!”
“Good job Clover! Mommy is so proud!”
Screenshot-129
“Weawy? Mommy pwoud of Cwovwer?”
Of course I was proud of him. he couldn’t make anybody else prouder than me.
Screenshot-125
“Mommy?”
“Yes honey?”
“Swupwossed to lwook wike swop?”
“Its supposed to look like that hun.”
Screenshot-126
“Ok’s Mommy. I ate. Where’s mwy cwookies?”
“Oh- um… I think Daddy ate them all!”
Screenshot-120
If only I knew what ‘Daddy’ was always up to when he had to ‘work late.’

4 comments:

  1. :( *plays Taylor Swift music*

    I know you already know how I feel about the last part but HYGAHUYGFUBDSA|FGYBHD! FOREST! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD FOREST!

    He pulled a Safire >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FOREST HOW COULD YOU!!! AHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I SERIOUSLY DESPISE FORREST NOW!!! *Puts up a fist a Forrest*

    ReplyDelete